Header Left

Header Right

Local Weather

(830) 997-620077 Boot Ranch Circle Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Boot Ranch Raises Money for Scholarship Fund and STPGA

On Monday, August 17th Boot Ranch PGA members Emil Hale, Brandt Kunz, Nathan Schlie and Todd Huizinga will play 100 holes of golf in one day under the sizzling Texas sun to raise money for the Southern Texas PGA Foundation and the Boot Ranch Scholarship Fund.

The Boot Ranch Scholarship Fund was established in 2015 to help provide financial assistance to Boot Ranch employees, spouses, children and grandchildren who are pursuing degrees in higher education.

In its inaugural year, The Boot Ranch Scholarship Fund awarded four recipients a total of $10,000 in scholarship money. Five recipients have been chosen to receive the 2016 scholarship of $2,500 each for the 2016-2017 academic year.
The Southern Texas PGA Foundation will receive 70% of the funds raised on August 17th, and the STPGA Foundation will donate the remaining 30% to the Boot Ranch Scholarship Fund. Last year, Boot Ranch raised the second-most money of any individual or facility in the STPGA. We look forward to surpassing that mark this year!

Contributions are accepted by check or via a Boot Ranch Membership account. Donations to the Boot Ranch Scholarship Fund made by check should be made in the name of the Boot Ranch Scholarship Fund to Todd Huizinga at 1447 Boot Ranch Circle, Fredericksburg, Texas 78624.

2019-10-02T07:12:24-06:00July 29th, 2016|Events at Boot Ranch|