This one-story home is an exquisite blend of architectural treasures from around the world, contemporary interior living spaces, and historically inspired Hill Country design. Nestled in a grove of 100 year-old pecan trees on more than 13 acres, the home and adjacent casita provide a peaceful oasis within the private-club community of Boot Ranch.
Pollard-Hodgson Architects created a masterful flow between the great room, kitchen, dining area, bar, screened porch and outdoor kitchen/dining areas. The two-story great room has high clerestory windows, a massive stone fireplace and a wall of accordion-fold glass doors that opens to the screened porch, which has limestone floors, a fireplace, complete outdoor kitchen and dining area.
The open kitchen features a gorgeous stone breakfast bar, a tiled wall with one-of-a-kind metal sculpture vent hood, contemporary flush cabinetry, and premium Viking appliances including a 48″ built-in refrigerator/freezer. The adjacent dining area includes a large built-in bar with full-height wine cooler and commercial ice machine.
The 800 square-foot master suite wing includes a bedroom with French doors (and a doggie door) to a fenced outdoor area, an elegant bathroom with floating vanity and soaking tub, and a masterfully outfitted closet and cedar closet. On the opposite end of the home is a walk-through pantry, office nook, powder room, laundry room, and two additional en-suite bedrooms that open onto a private courtyard. A covered breezeway leads to a two-car garage and golf-cart storage garage.
Steps from the home is the adjacent casita that includes front and rear covered porches, a sitting room with morning kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom, and flex space for an office or playroom.
- Premium Oklahoma stone construction
- Custom lighting throughout to complement architecture and decor
- Custom-made doors throughout, including 200 year-old Moroccan front doors, three antique interior doors from Tibet and India, and hand-carved doors in the master suite from Morocco
- Polished concrete floors throughout with hand-painted areas at main and side entries
- All doors and entrances are handicap accessible. There is also a handicap entrance from either parking area or garage.
- A Wi-Fi tower built high on the hill for excellent reception
- Custom sound system with built-in speakers throughout the house
- Two security cameras, one with real-time access to the front porch and living area, one that runs 24 hours on a two-week loop to let you see activity while you’re away
To view floor plan as PDF, click HERE.
|Address:||2642 Boot Ranch Cir (Lot 6)|